wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

shorrrrtt.....

due to *ahem*.... 'some" people asking me if i could shorten my "essays".... i'll write a short one. it was a tuesday. waking up early morning, with the nice mist outside. the smell of wet tar and leaves seemed to fumed the air... as a sign of freedom. two birds in the rain cuddling under each other's feather helping each other to get dry. the wet jogging steps of livestrong individuals just keeps giving one the hype to wake up early in the morning. nina simone's feelin good was playing at the background adding some more spice to the start of the day. i smiled. i had a feeling today was going to flow really nicely. suddenly a new song came in... "you maaaaake me come......", "you make me comeplete", you make me completely miserable"..... waking up with the sweats running down my curving face as i do pullups and pushups. pushing myself by shouting "dont be a fcking loser IRFAN!!." what a day it was to be... glorious.... but strangely enough, its been almost a day, and the only best thing i feel i did today was thought about this pantun.....

kambing bau, kambing buruk,
dier berbau, seperti bantal busuk.....

and heard this one from somewhere i dont remember

aku bosan, aku kusut....
aku bukan... sebijik kasut....

that was it... so much action in my life... today.... gloriouuusssss......

No comments: