wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Friday, June 03, 2005

Breeze Driftin On By.....

Well its been roughly two weeks after graduation, and i'm already sending people off, saying our final goodbyes, seeing tears shed and feelings shared for the last time. what can i say... its life isnt it? lately been talking with my buds about life a lot. life involving women. well better yet, life involving relationships. doesnt it sucks how some people cant actually savor relationships and taking it for granted. BUT at times these things are unavoided, so we cant blame people for being so called flirting, fooling around, or whatever. at times... things just... well cant work out. as for me... i probably dont give a fuck about it anymore. if it should happen, it will, sooner... or later... maybe way later. if not... there's always others.

Midwest passed by last week, and my friends... its the best midwest ive ever seen. congrats. even with only 25 active members, you guys pulled it off really really good. kudos.

I'm so lost of what to do right now. well not really lost. hahah. now i feel more relaxed than ever. always hang out at barnes and nobles, sometimes alone, sometimes with fera. i could just hang there up until 3-4 hours. sometimes even more. ntah laa. sometimes being there, reading a book, by the window, while sipping my coffee (i dont really drink coffee except in barnes and nobles). and that feeling, that quiet relaxing feeling makes me feel like im in france. hahah. always wanted to go to france. but yeap... terlepas. ntah biler ler dapat pegi. harap2 sooner... or later. heh. hoping to go with someone, but turns out things just dont really work out eh? maybe later.

next week, i'll probably be hiking somewhere with my friends. harap2 jadik ler. probably even bring in my fishing rods, and feel the breeze driftin on by up in the sky. now all i do is just hang out at bookstores, tomorrow i'll probably be chilling at borders and catch up with more reading.

ive read this book by terry goodkind, wizard's first rule. holy shit... i was boring for the first quarter.. but then holy shit... it just gets better and better!! i've never thrown a book so far coz i couldnt take the sadness it just drag me down with every word, every chapter. but somehow i think the writer has a twisted sex fantasy of a dominatrix. because one of the evil creatures is somewhat dominatrix. they play with their victims by sex and whips. hahaha. for a moment i was imagining myself being those shoes myself. hahaha.

well a little bit more countdown to reality. insya Allah, ntah by august i'll be working my ass off for petronas. a part of me is making me feel so sad. i dont know why. hmmm. anyway... till later....

No comments: