wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What the hell is going on....

so... i woke up today, monday morning, at 7.40 am... without an alarm clock, tried to sleep... but to no avail. did some pull ups, then walked around a house full of sleeping indivuduals... and im lost... lost of what to do... nak pegi gym... yeap yeap (speaking in my biker voice).... thus im updating my blog right now. mati akal btw.....


so... recapp of what happened last week after the feeling like being a duke of hazzard and driving my car off the bridge, honestly... one of the depressing bdays EVER. hahaha. but i really really appreciate what my friends were doing, i just feel like im not actually 'here' the past week. i was at work 5 to close three days in a row, sweating like a pig, surrounded by ovens, fryers and what not. so... as i was working on my last nite for the week... i suddenly had to deliver to the house of the second 'irfan's most hated person in RPI' list. he was going out with another woman, and i was like... wat da FUCK!! i was already slightly in bad mood when i had to go there. then tup tup.. org tuh called.. and salah address. blaaarrgh!! waste of good mood. heh... but my friends... it doesnt end there... nooooo. so i was feeling slightly depressed, thinking about that guy, and as i was coming back from one of my deliveries... driving... out of the shadows, ran out something. and i heard a thump. okay... i just roadkilled my first cat. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGH!! i felt sooo bad!! what the HELL IS GOING ON???

as i thought things couldnt get better... on my last delivery, my car battery died on me.. luckily my car still went on going as i was still driving doing my final delivery, at a ghetto... NOT a good place to have my car break down. alhamdulillah, it stopped at abe's. so... went up... 11.30 pm, sat down with everyone watching tv... 12.15 am, as i was eating haagen dasz out of the pint (yes i was depressed, i can be a pig if i want to), only to find out, it was already my bday. happy 23rd bday irfan!! ur HALF WAY to 46!! so... the next morning, the plan was to go to autozone and buy a new battery. so i felt so manly, waking up in the morning, did some greasy job on the car, in my jeans and hollister tees(i dont know how necessary was that but im bored thus im entitled to). anywayyyy did all the job, in my car was tod, fer, sung, and ellias. so... on the way, with the new battery on, cranked up the volume in my car, the A/C, and drove all the way. suddenly, like 15 minutes before the exit... radio died, my signal tak jalan, my car jerked, and like im trying not to panic coz the car is still moving fast. tup tup, masuk jekk the finals exit, the car jerks, and traffic, and stop light banyak, the pressure was on me giler babi. kesian fera and ellias. i was soo under pressure, coz like.. wat the fuck was going on. its in the middle of a strange place, and my ride is dying on me. i feel like a cowboy with a dying horse in a native land! tup tup tup, strangely enough the car died depan umah kak zeff (our destination tuh). man... what the HELL is going ON???

so... there, makan sumer sedap, everyone had fun, i was the only depressing disturbed individual there. blarrgh sungguh. it was such a nice place there, but i was concerned about my car too much. ingat nak pi mohican sun for my bday, in the end i just sat down and got worried. luckily, ada mechanic melayu there who owns a bengkel. im like.. alhamdulillah.... not only that, being sad and distorted, my friends gave me a surprise cake!! hahaha... that jumped started (yeap used to much of that term today) my mood again. so in the morning, i woke up at 8... AGAIN... only to go to the bengkel. alhamdulillah, usually the workshop closes on sunday, but the abang knew i was travelling, he helped me out for just that weekend. that lifted my mood as well. not only that, i got to learn more about cars!! i wish i knew him earlier, i would've gone there and worked as a mechanic. everything cost me 150 bucks... campur battery, 200 bucks... but im happy enough to know that i got my friends safe. walaupun tader duit dah, the car managed to go back to Troy safely. oh, AND, at kak zeff's place... ada pool. hehe. best giler. mandi banyak2. puas siut. and ive decided not to say 'OMG' anymore. this is all because i like to perli girls by imitating them, and im saying that instantaneosly now. bloody embarassing. i feel like sotong.

so... on the way to troy, the funny thing happened was that, i was at the toll, on the 65 miles per hour highway, and after the toll, i heard angin coming out from my door, so i thought tak ketat laa from the toll tadik. so i asked todi if i should pull and close. he said should be okay. turns out... NOT. hahhahahahaah. the door terus terbukak, and i was driving with one hand on the wheel, and the other pulling the door. pastuh tgh kelam kabut tuh, todi holding the steering to make it level, ellias from the back trying to help me hold the door, in the middle of the highway, at nite, when... suddenly it hit me, dude, it was at the toll, and i opened my window to take the ticket, i didnt open my door. BLAAARGH!!! so my door WAS ketat. bloody embarassing. like wanzaw and kerk said.. 'serious tak kelakar'. but it was 10 minutes later. hahahahahah. sampai2 balik troy, feeling slightly depressed, and went to sleep.

only to wake up at 7.45 am, without the ring of my alarm clock, mati akal nak buat per.... did pull ups, played doom 3(which is a kicking ass game, AND made in TROY RPI, take that gamerz of the world!!), but still felt i need to do something else, went to the laptop, updating this, aaaaand after this pi gym, coz i think im bloody sugar high. damn redbull. havent drank that for a while. had to drink it last nite.

one of the things i learn in this trip... when you work at petronas... or i mean anywhere, as a part of growing up... ALWAYS have a back up plan, like business or sumthing. coz... u never know. u dont want to be doing work for someone for THEM to make money. and you dont want to WORK for money, until, if anything happens to ur job, you'll be in deep shit. at least, with a side income, it could help one to survive while s/he get something else to do. hopefully, ya Allah, dapat ler keje buat cool movies for mesia. one day... one day.....

and also.... thanks to my buds... trying their best to cheer me up. i'd probably really be the dukes of hazzard if it werent for u guys. carpe diem is da shit.....

No comments: