wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Friday, December 29, 2006

ding dong ding dong!!

As i mentioned... Since I've been missing for a while... will place a lot of entries during the whole week...

so... for now... i would like to wish... one of my closest friends... which... until now, i still keep in contact as often as i can... so atiee gileeeee!! HAPpY 23rd Birthday!!!! you're halfway to 46!!!

atie... u know i suck in photoshop... so... here's something i think i'm good at....

Once there was a sweet girl named Atie,
she's very very crazy,and always senyum nampak gusi,
She's into guys who are baldy, hence i think she's very into me,
too bad i'm only meant for angelina jolie,
never mind lah atie... u can try again lain kali,
all i want to say for my dearest atie,
is happy birthday!! you're twenty-three!!!
now you can buy me that wallet I've always wanted which is a burberry!!!!

miss ya lots pompuan gilerrrr..... HAAAPPY Birthday!!


I know you post this on your blog on my bday... but damn... i reaaaaally suck at photoshop. so... recycle's the name of the game.... muehehehe.

1 comment:

ultimatecass said...

i totally typed a long ass comment but then it disappeared on me, i swear! sheesshh..
so i cant remember what i said but i guess it's something like, yayyy!!! thank u so much!! but u forgot to add that i totahhhllly dig those hot dark n brooding drummer bois.. (Which u are so not! *pffbbt*) hoyeaaah! n hello? why shud I get YOU a burberry wallet when it's MY bday? eh? n oh god pls tell me its not one of those heavily checked ones cos dude, that's just gay yo! but hey, whatever rocks ur boat.. hehehe..
so hey, tenkyuvermuchooooo...
much love xoxo

p/s: sure hope this one wont disappear again!