wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Friday, April 14, 2006

she went away....

i didnt know what happened. we were so happy together. her baby doll face... her smiles. i remember how she used to smile at just makes people around her transfixed. her smooth walk, soft voice just makes ppl around her transfixed. laki ke, pompuan ke... they still end up shocked, and be in love with her. her face... oh dear god... her face. tak tau aper jadik. i should've expected it... she dated a guy with a saxophone la, a guy who was a music teacher la. bongok giler laa aku. apsal aku percaya sangat cakap dier. all her writings to me... bluweergghh. but i cant help it. she was so beautiful... so gorgeous. you long silky black shiny hair waving around as you move gracefully and meeting unfamiliar faces... you'd still make ppl comfortable. i remember how you wore that red dress in that nice park, walking down the grassy area... and just sweep me off my feet with that look. i havent even started with the way she sings... oh dear god... yes... her voice... her beautiful hypnotizing voice. why my love... why did you have to go away? so what? all those 'aku cinta padamu', 'cinta ku hanya di atas kertas' was all BULLSHIT?? heh. damn it girl. you really got me there. you're going away for another man. is it because the guy is much loaded than i am? that's sad. sure... go ahead. i cant do anything anymore. pergilah kau... Siti Nurhaliza... harapnyer... Datuk K, would take good care of you... you had me at hello... at.... hello.....

heheheheh. come on guys... nevermind... siti is a lost case now.... but i know i have lili... :). love ya sweetie....

needed that stupid joke in my life. its a holiday... and i dont know what to do in bintulu. miss my friends...

during my last two days in kk... before i went back to bintulu... i never felt so horrible in my life. honestly... im not looking forward to work.that's not right. i was literally hoping the plane would crash, but no one would die on the way, but instead got stuck in an island. and id take that chance to run away from everyone, and migrate somewhere alone... and pop back into life a year later. seriously... rite now im doing something about it. please oh god... help me with my life now. please....

thanks lili sweetie, ferr, faidz for being great buds... and gave me the support i needed.you guys called me up at the best time. thanks. really..... i pray to see you guys very soon....

1 comment:

ultimatecass said...

OMG u douchebag! I almost had a heart attack thinking something went wrong! jeeezzzz...