wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Monday, April 17, 2006

black monday.....

so... i just updated my blog last nite... like usual... mondays are not friendly to me. i seriously think my SM holds some grudge on me. i say fuck it. i know im right this time. plus... i hate what i do... but im doing it anyway... althouh i swear everytime i have the chance... which is probably like every hour.

anyway... trying to get my mind off... thanks to my atiee sweetie... ive been tagged. so it should be like answering my question based on my playlist of songs currently i think. i have two different playlists, one on my laptop, one on my ipod shuffle... so... hmmm... i'll go with my shuffle i think. btw... the key in this thing is... you have to put your playlist on SHUFFLE!!!

1) How does the world see me?
Dani California by RHCP - maybe because I'm like a surfer boy in california? surfer dude? hmmm.. maybe because im dat 'DUUUUDE' part of a community. hope that's not annoying. heheh. duuude.

2) Will I have a happy life?
Makin Aku Cinta by Anang and Kris Dayanti - i'll probably be more in love every single day with life after ive been here in bintulu? im starting to appreciate life in other places more hence im happier? hahaha. does not sound rite.Or just maybe im just going to sing this duet with my future wife.

3) What do people really think of me?
The Best of You by Foo Fighters - they see something great in me?? but i dont? something like that? hmmm.... wow... something to think about here... ppl around me are trying to help me... hmmm

4) Do people secretly lust after me?
Wake up by Rage againt the machine - HAHAHA. either ppl think i should wake up and stop dreaming about ppl lusting over me... or ppl should stop lusting over me... coz im so unattainable. hahahaha.

5) How can I make myself happy? (i sure need an answer for this one)
Let me love you by Mario - errmm... i need ppl to love me? maybe... maybe so... or more women to love me... yupp definitely the latter one... by this time i should refer to the 4th question again. hehehe.

6) What should I do with my life?
Photographs by Nickelback - ermm... take more photographs of my life? or maybe i need a better perception of my life. or i probably need to be a professional photographer.

7) What would be good advice for me?
Ne Me Quitte Pas (Dont leave me) french song by nina simone - no one should leave me dangling alone here in bintulu? or just please dont leave me here without my friends.

8) What do I think my current theme song is?
About a boy by Badly drawn boy - hahaha... i dont think it should be about a boy... it should be about a DUDE...

9) What does everyone think my current theme song is?
Broken by Seether - you can say that again.....

10) What song will play at my funeral?(gee i wonder what)
Far Away by Nickelback - ahahaha... you can say THAT again... really far away... like 7 feet underground far away. heheh.

11) What type of women do you like? (i was about to answer to what kind of MEN i like. dammit atiee... tried to trap me there hehehe)
Kekasih Khayalan by Ello - i need my dream girl... heh....h

12) What's my day going to be like?
Elsewhere by Sarah Mclachlan - this is damn true... its my day already... and all i want to be... is elsewhere from bintulu. and my heart is not into my work... its elsewhere. im here... my friends are all elsewhere.... yeaps... good one.

13) Why am I here? (oh shit... this should amuse me)
Virtual insanity by Jamiroquai - in the words of JayKay, its a crazy world we're living in....

14) What will people remember me for?
Diamonds are forever by Kanye West - yupp... im a girl... shower me with diamonds please.... spoil me... uuuuu. wtf sial. hahaha.

15) Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Goodbye my lover by james blunt - wow... its a song for his dead gf if im not mistaken. whoa... not reassuring. hahaha.

16) What will this year be about?
Ghosts of you by MCR - it'll probably be about me remembering my past... or heck... this could probably mean i have a really sad year. damn it.

hahahaha... atiee... made me more depressed!! =P! just kidding. hahahah. maybe because most of the songs i listen to are just really depressin songs. it made me laugh atiee. so no worries. so whom should i tag this to? faidz is taken... sooo... okay...

Lili - i dont even know if you blog. hahaha. but i'll just give it a shot luv. miss ya.
Fera - missing you lots dear... i know you'd like this.
Abe - si sayur nih tak blog langsung. ko buat laa dalam bertulis ke aper and antar kat aku. tak pun... ko bleh start buat blog.
Marien - to MAKE YOU RENEW YOUR BLOG YANG DAH BERKULAT!!!!!
Sza-Sza - my bintulu friend who rarely gets online and probably dont have a blog. and probably dont even read this
Nyza - new friend who i dont know if you're reading this and if you have a blog.

rock on.... be honest now.... heehee

No comments: