wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Friday, November 04, 2005

Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir & Batin....

woke up early with a plan to pose enam on raya kedua. but turns out... my sahur alarm didnt work as i took that strong allergy pills. heh. anyway... as i was chillin down at my grandma's and my Mak Tua's home yesterday... then i remember what'd i missed. that family jokes and loudness. i do come from a loud family. and man... i have like soooo many nephews and nieces... i seem to lose count and name of who's who. my second raya is about to start... and only to find out that my favorite aviator... the original ray ban is lost somewhere in my kampung. luckily we're going again today... so im going aviators hunting today.

anyway... i would like to say Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir & Batin to my dear friends... the terror trio... you guys should've been there with me last nite? where? hehehe... involves a cigar, hot women, 1 hot filipino woman, and some skills i dont even know i actually have. :D. anyway... you guys are like the coolest ppl to me. so, i would like to say Selamat Hari Raya for any cheap short jokes, any bad jokes ive did. it's all cool guys. to the McGiffs 303.... around this time of year... usually we'll start watching cheezy movies the whole day... and indulge ourselves with all the instant raya thingys you could get... rendang, lemang, ketupat, serunding (by this time i think they'd probably came up with instant nasi ayam or sumthin). and you guys do the best thing with me... redefining chillin... alif ta wau... missing the flow with alizee and led zeppelin in the background while kita balas pantun and sambung ceter. you guys rock... cik atiee... dont be sad celebrating raya with just aliya. you know you have ur love of ur life me :P... and then ur boyfriend armand after. hehehehe. if ur ever bored and down... there's always me to call. armand the bf would probably wont be available as much since he'd be living it up indulging himself in rendang and all... SAS le pacte... i know i havent been there as much due to my absence almost everywhere currently, especially being in Sabah.... i know if i were chilling wit all of you... we'd be livin it up ampang style... represent.... RPI hommies... thank you for all the experiences... the great times... great food... ija, taroi, jebat, nawaal, adilah, elle, julie... miss you guys so much... lain kali... kita buat movie gathering kat midvalley ke aper... hopefully. my batch... really miss crashing to ur place and just sit down and flip thru the channel while gluttoning into your hari raya food three days in a row. :D.

basically.... to all... Selamat Hari Raya... Maaf Zahir batin.... you guys rock... and forgive me for all the mistakes ive ever done to you all... kalau ada hutang ke aper... please do tell me... i'll do whatever i can to settle it.

My malam takbir raya, and malam raya were... all about carpe diemming. ive not carpe diemming all out. just taking my sweet time... although time i know would not be on my side as much... after that... its work work work... and 'news' is work work work far far far.... but ntah laa... backing out kot.... quite intimidated... you understand abe... hehehe. you do.... take care guys....

No comments: