wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Sunday, October 30, 2005

around this time last year....

So... its almost hari raya. why am i not psyched? the fact that i'll be celebrating raya in a 6 year old baju melayu with kain pelikat? no... the fact that its raining and i cant light up the pelita? no... the fact that i could not enjoy my hari raya since ive been a hypochondriac? err... maybe... but mainly because... celebrating raya 4 years away from home... and having the time to spend with really close friends, and do nothing but eat and watch cheesy malay movies, and watch chick flicks where the chicks who were watchin it end up sleepin, and the balls end up watchin.... yes i love my family... of course... but ntah laa... i think even my dad kinda accepts the fact that i am who i am now... an 'orang dagang'. 11 years of my life... ive been bunking my friends place, hostels, campus dorms, ive actually grown accustomed to that situation. and i really do miss chillin with my friends... and around this time of year... me and pizha would hit the cinemas, watching scary movies, from the first year... the ring... then texas chainsaw massacre... then Saw. and around this time of year we'd be still going to class although it was raya. and eventhough they have dull takbir raya there... but the nice crisp breezy weather, was nice.... what can i say... that's the path i chose since i was a kid. the path i chose to grow up in. and one of the reasons why i think Allah sent me to bintulu. ive been given challenges from time to time... dat now its my life. i bet im going to tackle this one insya Allah... and go scuba diving, caving in Mulu, boating and fishing in rajang. probably even kayaking. hmmm... thinking about it is already making me psyched to go. but anyway... i miss all those little things of my four years of raya abroad. but hey... its life... and changes, challenges, are things we have to accept....

HAPPY BDAY NAWAAL YG COMEL. sorry tader present this year!!! take care!!!!

No comments: