wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm Not O-fucking-Kay....

Well... nothing much about work. not going to say anything about work in this blog as much as i can... as this will be my real job as an Exec(Occupational Health and Hygiene). as far as i can say... today... things turns out to be pretty cool anyway. no more bad perceptions... (well not as much)... and has been positive more than ive ever been since i stepped foot here... so im okay.... trust me... =D.

I got a pretty cool room for a cheap hotel with a depressing set of night club singers singing some really bad choice of songs where id prefer not force myself be online in the lounge so that i could get away from the song. but today i came prepared with a set of head phones and some angry songs that just keeps me really hype up.

bintulu is... well... well basically not the run of the mill of my life. as kampung as troy is... come on... i LOVE troy. honestly... i loved it since i stepped in as a freshmen. sabah? okay... i regret saying how boring sabah is... honestly saying... even from locals here... they say this... Kota Kinabalu is like the best town in borneo. period. cant wait to go home... and just chill... and going with the flow....

rite now... all i know... is i cant wait to go up and throw my head on the pillow and just totally sink in and waking up as late as i can. and my 'as late as i can' is actually 8 pm. heh. btw... this sucky hotel does NOT have a gym. SUCKS!

well im bummed out... tired... if you guys are bored or anything... feel free to call me. laterss....

No comments: