wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Se7en... my turn....

As most of my friends know me, im not really good in playing soccer. if there was an award for a sucky soccer player of the world, id probably be on the top 100 list. but then again... it doesnt mean that i dont have any cool memories of it. somehow, suddenly, while i was playing futsal with faidz and his crew, i suddenly hve this flashbacks of my very first goal. if im not mistaken, i was in standard three, and if most people remember, during primary school, there'd always be more than 11 people in one team. and it was during PE period, with two different classes, so i was playing for my team. growing up as a lil kid, with my chronic asthma, lack of fitness, i was always overlooked, and in fact, some of my friends weren't really nice to me. heck, if i think it over, i wont even regard them as friends. so being able to play that day was pretty much made me feel excited. and i remember how everyone would swarm over the ball like hungry wolves trying to get a kick at it. and somehow, i wasnt part of the swarm. then sudenly, someone kicked the ball, it went up, and got in front of me. i dont know how i did it, but i dribbled (well being the not a good soccer player, it wasnt even dribbling, it was probably some sort of nerdy kick), and got to the front of the goal post, and i kicked, and this kid, who was in yellow, (that time i was in red), chested the ball, hence, it bounced back to me, and i kneed it, and it went back and forth for the second time, till the third time, i kneed it to another side, and hit the goal. it was probably one of my most memorable moments in primary school. and my classmates were jumping on me, and cheering and all. although things revert back the period after, but the fact that they actually cheered for me during that time was... well priceless.

Faidz's blog had this seven things of bla bla. and it seemed pretty cool... so here's mine....

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
-> Hike up Anapurna (i heard its challenging, and having a sherpa carrying ur stuff sounds so damn cool
-> Own a chain of restaurants called 1999 Burdett Ave. (with the setting that me and my friends been dreaming about, which is a classic nice old school setting)
-> Make out with and Unduk-Ngadau, and she'd actually sincerely say, i was the best!!
-> Sky Dive.... (without a tandem)
-> Scuba Dive in Sipadan
-> Be a cool TV host
-> Taubat. Then baru buat haji.. (strangely enough, this wasnt on my list, till i watched National Geographic, on the documentary of Haji, and comparing it between three different individual from three different continents. VERY AWESOME)

7 Things I Can Do
-> Scuba Dive!!
-> Suddenly coordinate the shortest route from one place to another, taking into account the amount of traffic at that particular time, the number of traffic lights and what is the distance. (i blame this during my 3 years as a pizza delivery guy)
-> 3 different Martial Arts (Silat, Taekwondo, Capoeira) and actually be into it, so in this, id have headstand, handstand, flip, i have yet to be skilled in backflip, but i am trying)
-> Do what i think a very good scottish/irish accent
-> Imitations.... best imitations of scottish, popular school girl who thinks she's the coolest girl in her class, my hated warden
-> Make a pizza... probably even a good one
-> Fishing... it sounds boring, but it is very cool, especially if its in the middle of the ocean


7 Things I Cannot Do
-> Ping Pong
-> Play Guitar (currently, i only know how to play 4 songs. that's it)
-> PROGRAMMING!! I HATE IT!!
-> Sing... hahah sadly... i wish i really could. my 'best singing' are all in a vehicle
-> Dance... (the best thing i can do is do the robot, id probably should try real dance one day)
-> Eating without regrets... (as most of my friends know, im a lil hypochondriac. so when i eat a lot, id always feel bad for doing so)
-> BACKFLIP!! (i'm practicing, almost though once.)


7 celebrity crushes
-> DENISE KELLAR (id love to be with her, heck even once, heck, if she kisses me, id be happy enough)
-> Angelina Jolie
-> Alizee (french singer, look her up... hotness i tell you... HOTNESS!!)
-> Heidi Klum... mmmm
-> Meg Ryan... back in her short hair under 35 days... so cute....
-> Laura Prepon... what can i say, i have a thing for tall women
-> Gabriell Union


7 often repeated words/phrases (mine arent that much different than Faidz's haha)
-> duuudeee
-> serious shit??
-> fuckerr!!
-> damnnn....
-> bollockss laa wey...
-> shaiit
-> tension siall


7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
-> Bubbly... in a cute way
-> great personality
-> being able to blend in with my random thoughts, and join in as well
-> Being slightly possesive when she sees competition... slightly
-> childish at times
-> height... somehow im attracted to tall women, as tall as i am, maybe slightly shorter, or slightly taller. im weird... what can i say....
-> English... have good grasp of english... so i can complain, and she could actually understand, and give her 50 cents in english
-> Great sense of fashion... stylo...

Loaded complex....

No comments: