wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Time to say goodbye....

well... from time to time, i see people come and go here in Troy. Now, it is my time. my hour. actually i have only 4 hours left before i go to the airport. hahaha. all i can say is that, 4 years here has been great. especially my great buds like abe, todi, ferr, sung, ellias, ija, elle, taroi. without you guys, i'll probably be dull bored and alone. kerk izzy rina, thank you for all your thoughts, and food, and place to chill. to odus and kak ziah, you have been great people of providing me with a job and all the great foods to remind me of home. there are just too many names i need to say, but all i can say, i may not be the best person here in RPI, maybe i have made some confrontations, but hopefully, what i could do, is say sorry for everything, forgive me for all my mistakes, im only human. if i owe anyone anything, either halalkan, or just tell me please ASAP.

i will certainly miss my time here in my process of being an adult, and was always in a rush to get out of this kampung. sadly, being the last day here, all i can advice to everyone is... dont rush growing up, take it easy, and chill with your last circle of REAL friends that you can probably ever make in your life. take everything cool and easy, but not until you completely neglect your studies or your career oppurtunity.

Take care, and thank you all... drop me a line if you guys are in Sabah, or South Africa, or anywhere i'll be posted by Petronas.

till then, thank you... and my last laaaast advice to students who havent graduated is.... CHILL AND TRAVEL... A LOT!!!!!!


Mohd Irfan Mahmud....

No comments: