wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Monday, July 18, 2005

This sucksss....

so, its been a week im here in Malaysia. and right now, im already wishing i could get a job ASAP. honestly, it sucks. back in states, i have my own place, my own car, if i travel, i could easily commute in my own car. kalau travel, if i need a place to stay, senang jek. but here, its not what it used to be, back before i went to the States. now all my buds are grown up, and working. segan nak kacau. sigh. it sucks growing up. wishing i could be an indian TA teaching Heat Mass Transfer in RPI. back in RPI, i could just chill with the guys in front of the TV, and i must say, lay back and flow like old times in 201. boleh dgr ellias bercerita pasal life, pastuh tengok TV lagi, main chess lagi, pastuh bleh kuar tengok movie, chill with my friends. CHILL!! sigh. this is.... depressing....

Jalut... Si Tukang Urut.....

No comments: