wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Home... home down the range....

Back... actually ive written one entry already right after i came back. but then due to streamyx 'FAST' connection, i was disconnected. and couldnt get re-connected. thus, after two days, i'm writing another one.

how's the flight? like every flight, amazingly cramped, unbearable, abe was sleeping like a rock, i was listening to my ipod, reading a book (which im currently reading... Lies and the Lying Liars who tell them, by Al Franken. great writer, and very articulate when he speaks on TV too), and not a lot of interesting stewardess. there was one steward who kept staring and smiling at me. FREAKING me out man!! so arrived in KK, first thing, my dad brought me to a restaurant, eating assam fish-head and mixed vege. yumm yumm. i must say, i have not eaten chicken since i came t sabah. ive only eaten fish, and veggie. and damn it... i love it.

the next day, due to the unbearable jetlag, i woke up early, watched the kumars at no. 42 (funny as hell!!) at astro, and then my dad brought me to karambunai resort, one of the best resort in sabah. the feeling? GREAT!!! went there, my dad had a golf game, i went jogging by the beach, empty private beach, and just sat and watched the oceans. im getting darker pretty fast though. then went to a restaurant where i DONT HAVE to pay coz my cousin is the boss for the golf club there, and i just chilled under the roof, with the fun spinning, and it was outdoors, and its just NEXT to the golf course. feeling? GREAT! i sat down, sipping tea, reading men's health magazine, and just relaxed. ahaha.

the next day, i drove a lot though, btw, my dad let me drive his new toyota hilux pick up truck... feeling? GREAT!!! driving in sabah... feeling? FUCKED UP!!! people here really really dont have respect for each other, AND themselves when driving. im not only talking about sabah, but the whole malaysia. kalau bagi jalan kat sorang, segala satu hutan pun amik peluang, all the gajah, all the badak pun mau lalu. tension giler. parking? SUSAH!!!

today, woke up early, dgr Azan (which, is such an amazing feeling. azan kat laptop pun takleh lawan), sent my mom in the heavy traffic, and again... the driving just really sucks, and then went jogging. jogging here in Malaysia tires me easily. the heat, the dehydration, just sucks the life out of me. but all in all... so far... i am NOT bored. so no complaints, i miss troy, miss my friends (as i dont have any here in sabah), and hopefully i see you guys in KL!!!

take care... and much love....

No comments: