wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Monday, April 07, 2008

internet seriously sucks....

Hi guys. im really sorry for not updating for a while. here are my reasons.

1) the internet at my new home sucks
2) the internet at my new home is fucked up
3) the internet at my new home is bollocks
4) i was on the move most of the time
5) spent last weekend playing Betrayal of the House on the Hill. such an awesome dorky moment.
6) i was diving during my holidays in KK
7) i was on the move most of the time when i was in KK
8) i've been so freakin jammed pack with my work plus im moving into a new department... finally.. yeay!!

so there u go. as for pics... okay, i'll just post it with this entry. but it's all the pics since NYs.

Bowling is a cult....

If you guys played bowling... and look properly around you... you'd notice something. no matter how suck u are at it. no matter how many times ur bowling ball goes into the gutter, people would still give u hi-fives. weird. really weird game.

Friend: irfan, your ball is in the gutter. no worries! u may suck, but just work on ur throw again. Hi Five!!

Irfan: heee heee... snort snort.

I bet Borat would be really happy to play bowling. 'I give u hi five?'

I'm really out of ideas... I have some of my thoughts written down, but it's just so short, that i dont know what i wanna talk about. darn it. and it's funny shaits too.

btw... guys... vote for Hafiz, on Cleo, Bachelor no 32!! it's for his work, part of his job is expanding his network and increasing his value market... so yes... please vote for the douschebag!!

Mahmud's wedding in KK!!!



Golfing with the Mahmud's





Scrabble with the Entourage....






Mini accidental gathering....



Horsin Around....



Kemasik Returns....



the little cute sisters....






Last nite in KL on CNY... Bangkok Jazz... and chill outs....







Geeks....





I'm diving again!! The coolest diving instructor ever... Nev Kippenberger on the left...




Look ma! im underwater!!!


haaa... dah update dah atiee.. puas puas??? im just gonna make short brief updates as much as i can. i think work's slowly getting to me. miss writing my thoughts (especially those random ones) so much....

4 comments:

ultimatecass said...

alalalaaaa... I know why u were "on the move" in KK. pffbbtt. more like, "making a move."
saw ur cleo thing. hahahaha. jambuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Hippie Dude said...

hahahaha.

good burn there atie... 'making a move'. hahaha. did it take u 2 dorkius milisecond to think about it huh math minor? snort.

yes yes... jambu.... sucks giler. im so embarrassed.

ultimatecass said...

baaahhh! 2 dorkius milisecond? as they say, it takes one to know one.

armand saw the photo before me in the mag. he was like, man, cleo's make up over gila, they made irfan look so jambu!when i saw it I was like, yaaa ampuunnn, macam boyband memeber! hahaha

iL4na said...

ipeng i bought the cleo just bcoz of YOU and ABe is in it ok!! so how did it go?

btw is that lil girl d girl from astro advertisement? she is sooooo cute n bijak.