wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Chicken Run....

Out of all God's given randomness in this world... yesterday i experienced one of the most random.

I woke up as usual... drove to work with my dear Etta James on the background. So after i was driving for about 10 mins i came to a slow truck in front of me. not long after, i realized the truck was loaded with cages of pigs and chickens. not a big fan of pigs. disgusting animals... again... just my point of view. nopes2, the pigs and chicken arent stored in the same cages. i bet if they did, the pigs wouldve probably ravaged them. they eat anything. bleech.

but anyway, it's not about the pigs rite now. what happened next is what's important. so, i was driving behind the truck... suddenly, on this God's green earth, God's given randomness in this world... a chicken got away, flew out of the truck, and in front of my windshield. YES.... a CHICKEN... on a Tuesday morning on the 2nd week of April... a CHICKEN jumped in front of my windshield.

I was flabbergasted the first go while swerving my car, but was laughing my ass off immediately after. too bad no one was in the car with me to laugh it out. but still didnt stop me from laughing my ass off. Also, simultaneously i was thinking like 'what would happen if next thing that would jump out was one of those huge pigs??'

i wouldnt want that to happen, coz it'll damage my car, and secondly, nak kena samak my car!! and besides that, id probably be made fun of having a piggy car or something along that lines la.

but i bet that chicken who ran... got guts. he's probably the inspiration of all the chickens out there... as the bravest chicken of chickens. he'll be admired. and btw... on the way back from work, there was no carcass of a dead hero. our brave little chicken got away.

that... is the true story... of Chicken Run.....

Nerd Alert....

i cant help myself....i got this forward, and i think this might be one of the coolest forwards i've ever gotten. i honestly think it's just so damn awesome. i'm a geek, i cant help it... so enjoy guys....

The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington engineering mid-term. The answer was so "profound" that the Professor shared it with colleagues, and the sharing obviously hasn't ceased...

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or Endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote Proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law, (gas cools off when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant. One student, however, wrote the following:

"First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate that souls are moving into Hell and the rate they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let us look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially.

Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand as souls are added. This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. Of course, if Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa Banyan during my Freshman year, "...that it will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you.", and take into account the fact that I still have not succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then, #2 cannot be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and will not freeze."

This student received the only A.

My 1st Rockstar moment....

well... this is my first time to actually practice and perform our song... band name.... ModRet.





3 comments:

ultimatecass said...

ok. the chicken bit made me laugh my ass off. like, it being the inspiration n all. uber funny.

u know, i would hv definitely laughed with u in the car n prolly have to rush to the loo to pee. but not after I menjerit dan melatah macam mak nenek.

and that exam thing. haish. now, THAT's inspirational!

Anonymous said...

baju fly sial! respect!

Hippie Dude said...

atie,

yeaaah... that exam thing is pretty awesome. especially for dorkus like u!! snort snort.

abe,

a cool tshirt it is. everyone pakai collared in the band and majlis. i felt like eff it... depan boss pakai fly pun tader hal. too bad fly tader kat bintulu. wouldve been a good promo.