wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Monday, November 27, 2006

for the one i have not met....

To you... whom i have not met... you're a gift from god... thank you very much... for loving me the way no one can ever....

If I fell in love with you
could you promise to be true
And help me understand
'Cause I've been in love before
And I've found that love is more
Than just holding hands

If I gave my heart to you
I must be sure from the very start
that you would love me more than her

If I trust in you, oh please
don't run and hide,
if I love you too, oh please
don't hurt my pride like her

'Cause I couldn't stand the pain
And I would be sad
If our new love was in vain

So I hope you see that I
would love to love you
And that she will cry
when she learns we are two

If I fell in love with you


Mellow...

Weirdly enough... i find myself listening to feel good mellow songs, john mayer, ray lamontagne, corrine bailey rae, Etta James (Ferr!! download this one! go for 'At last' first!!!), Norah Jones.Listening to rocking songs doesnt really fit me that much anymore. although i really really know i love them... back in the 90s and before i graduate... but now... simple guitar riffed songs... are the best... shaiits... im getting jack shit old....

went jogging yesterday morning... AND evening...

in the morning... no one was around... i jogged, slowed down my headphones, and suddenly heard the beautiful songs of some weird birds... not a sparrow but nevertheless... soothing. and the breeze from the sea went through.

in the evening... there were people around, parents taking their kids around the park by the beach, kids being curious when im doing my pushups, and tried to do the same thing.... beautiful kids. two tatooed guys were taking their wives and kids in the park, one of them pregnant. 'you dont have to be rich and succesful to have the best things around you in your life', i thought. on the way back as i was jogging, passed by some stalls, and people just bbqin by the beach... hanging out with friends and family... how i wish it was me and the mcGiffs havin 'Our Sunset part II'.

the evenin... just really... really caught me... nice....
(okay... i DONT care if u guys think... aaawww irfan's turning sappy..... aaaww)

this morning... wokeup with pain in my legs hahaha... too much jog i think. but... nice day yesterday, and... this morning... thanks for giving me a good smile for the start of the week. i owe you....

Summer came like cinnamon... so sweet....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

'you dont have to be rich and succesful to have the best things around you in your life'

I have to keep telling this to myself.

Btw, lovely song!!

faidz said...

amen brotha! they ain't sappy... we're just soulful listeners! them' songs and lyrics got me good too. Excellent pick!

ultimatecass said...

u know ure not alone when it comes to them mellow n depressingly sappy songs...

Hippie Dude said...

anonymous,

yeaps... actually i have to keep telling myself that too. that thought comes in once in while when im in a good mood and not slumped about stupid work.

faidz,
hell yeaaah sandnigger. its awesome awesome song....

atiee tonyokest,
you can say that again!! who loves you again atiee? say iiiit!! say iiiiiit!! muehehe. im getting annoying huh? =P

everyone,

a lot of people asked, but its not a poem i wrote. i purposely left the title since i know if it was lyrics, people just tend not to read it. hehe. its a song from the beatles. good song. maroon 5 made a cover of it. what's the song called? up to you too look for. but seriously, the beatles... best band ever... the one that started it all....