wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Sunday, November 12, 2006

currently... i think....

I think... I have the greatest friends I could ever wish for,
I think... people only see my outerlayer... and not the real me,
I think... I kinda hate weddings because it makes me feel sore,
I think... I feel miserable but its important for my friends to be happy,

I think...
no matter how people give their advice to put a smile on me,
i feel its useless because deep down... they cant really see,
the pain and the stress that creeps slowly,
into this life, which i think i know, where i'll die... very... very... very... lonely.

by Irfan....

dedicated to myself... sadly... and only.

8 comments:

ultimatecass said...

i know how u feel.. *hugs*

Mand_Mand said...

Me too...

Hippie Dude said...

thanks guys... it sucks big time huh....

Anonymous said...

so sad...

Irwan said...

Ko kena belajar dengan Rob Thomas on how to be lonely no more ;)

Anonymous said...

i guess people of our world are just like that naturally- depressed to no ends. hope somehow someway we will all get out of this deep shit
-lya-

Anonymous said...

u must be going through one of those days. =) dont worry, it will pass, insya-Allah. u seem like a great guy, there must be plenty of hearts waiting for u. cheer up!

p.s.
if its love ur looking for, a saying i always hold on to is love will come when ur not looking.

Hippie Dude said...

Sanggang...
hahaha... masih kelakar seperti dulu... thanks man...

Lya....
yeaps... i wonder ig things will eventually turn out okay for us. for the time being... all i know is... this is the blackest period of my time... ever...

anonymous...
thanks... im not lonely or depressed because of relationship... well that's probably just like 0.5% of it... its just the work and the shit i have to endure every single day. really difficult and depressing...... but thanks anyway though.