wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Friday, September 15, 2006

weird... weird... weird....

so yes... it has been a truly weird, mixed feelings moments of the month. probably, even the quarter of the year. i dont really like to write down my feelings which i may think personal and intruding. so... in the words of Will Smith in bad boys 2, 'we'll put it in this box, lock it, and throw it into the ocean... where no one could ever find it'.

back to reality... the conference... okay... ive been hotel hopping unintentionally. ahahah. from sunway lagoon resort, to berjaya times square, to faidz's house, to le meridien. and damn... out of ALL the hotels... ALL the hotels that ive stayed in ever this has to be the best... from the facilities, to the breakfast, to the DAMN AWESOME ROOM (which i will be posting the pics soon), to the hotel ambience that's filled with scented candles. yes... this is THE BEST. THE BEST. I cant imagine what Hilton would actually look like. Last time, le meridien, i got a small room. somehow, now, im on the 'Starwood preferred guest list'. im like... DAMN SON!! for the price, compared to hilton... this is BREAKFAST INCLUSIVE. awesome. the bathroom siap lengkap dgn pemancut jubur. mmg bagus... layan jekk berak. yes... if u stay here... please make a point to crap as much as u can. OH yeah... and also... the fucking view... seriously... for my room... is like overlooking KL... and im like.... whoaa. simple as that... whoa. just made me wish that i could share it with someone. =). aaawwww. sappy tak? well fuck you guys. HAHAHAHA.

i did a lot of wall climbs this time. got into a nice conversation with this adorable canadian girl who works there and leaving for thailand to teach english next week. she told me she just graduated, doing anthropology of culture, and rite after graduation, she got a job here in Camp 5 OU (the wall climbing place), then she got a job to teach with all living expenses paid in thailand, and then after that she'll go to new zealand to work at the outdoors stuff there. before this, during summers, she spent her time in africa working teaching english, doing research on cultures and what not. after all this, she's thinking of going to barcelona to continue her masters, coz apparently in her major, only masters get good jobs. but anyhoo... during listening to all that... im like... wow... she's non muslim, she young, she's cute, but she's accomplished so much more than i ever did. staying in communities that are hard to reach, actually educating them to make a difference.... i have not met, a young malaysian person, around my age, who has made THAT much difference. i think im around too much glamour. too much brand conscious individuals, which made me a brand conscious person too. i think i shud start changing that.

honestly, if im not bonded at this age... id definitely want to go to these job opportunities, exposing myself to different cultures, hidup susah, struggle, and open up my eyes... that some ppl... just dont get the glamour aspect of life... but they compensate... with growing up with family, friends, and hardships. no ghetto shit... just livin.... how i wish... i was given... a one whole year opportunity of making a difference... id try my best to do it to every different group of ppl. regardless their religion, skin color, political views, or watever.

im happy with my selekehness, my surfer dude style, and honestly... i think... its high time i hang my collared t-s... and wear them only for meetings... and revert back to my old hippie self.... slightly toned down... only reminscing of the flowing stuff.... all i need is my health, my great friends, my family, my religion... and myself... and grow up.

No comments: