wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Rempit of Ramadhan....

I remember how i used to say what the hell is wrong with these rempits seriously. riding their bikes without any care of their well being nor their passenger or how it may affect their loved ones so badly. yes... i do not understand how these rempits find exhiliration in looking stupid in which i usually think its just a stupid stunt to waste their lives on something so dangerously idiotic.

however... i take some part of it back. the rest of my life, i could actually count how many times have i rode a bike as passenger (yes... i dont knw how to ride a motorcycle... you got a problem with that?). since before ramadhan... i think i've rode on a bike probably like 5 times? one of them was an easy rider... so that's like a given factor gempaksss to the max la. that's it. but since its ramadhan and my alim housemate usually does his terawih full, i decided to try my best to join him as well. and well... he goes on a motorcycle. dear god... the adrenaline rush... awesome. hahahaha. and when it speeds up... you could feel the windchill factor just coating you up and just giving you a nice breeze of spring. and the fact that i wear a kopiah only instead of a helmet and kain pelikat... just pushes it up another notch. hahaha. yes... im the rempit of ramadhan. i still stand by my words though... how major KL rempits deserve a smack on their faces till they go silly and pass out for most of the stupid things they do just to piss off everyone in KL.

My past ramadhans....

I'll always remember...
the time of my early puasa as a kid, i just started writing a diary... and somehow... my mom read it... and corrected the grammar. it was one of the biggest embarassment of my life, felt quite pissed that day.

I'll always remember...
I almost had a full puasa as a kid when i was around standard 4 i think... but then on the the nite of the announcement of puasa, my closest cousins from langkawi came, as usual it was havoc, and everyone skipped puasa knowing the next day was not raya sadly. i lasted only until around 10am. my dad was the only person left who was fasting. felt so bad not eating with my dad on the table, he invited me to eat with him since he probably needed a friend. i was just too embarassed for skipping.

I'll always remember...

my first puasa in boarding school, where the seniors one morning for our sahur, i woke up ontime, only to find my sandals were missing. and then every form 1 students sandals were actually missing. we only found out like 10 minutes after looking for our sandals, our seniors used our sandals to make writings three storeys below... of 'Selamat Hari Raya'.

I'll always remember...

how me and like 40 of my schoolmates, for our last puasa in high school, on the last day of school before raya holidays, we went from one room to one room of every junior, woke them up like hell crazy. banged on their lockers, we grabbed the four corners of a bed of a kid, and just shook it until the kid falls off the bed while shouting 'WWWOOOOII SAHUUUUUUUR LAAAA!!!'. i bet they were fucking pissed. the neighbouring school thought we had a riot.

I'll always remember...
how me and my uniten buds wanted to bukak pose in Mines, only to be stuck in traffic during bukak pose. luckily faqar brought some dates ke gula2 ntah. so we had something to bukak pose with. this guy in another car had to bukak with korek hidung.

I'll always remember...

my first puasa in Scotland... it was seriously... like nothing at all. wake up around 5 am sahur... tido.. bangun, tengok tv, main game,pick up my sister at 2 - 3 pm, 345 pm... bukak dah. best giler.

I'll always remember...

my first puasa in US. when we were taking our Sahur compliments from the Dining Hall (oh dear god i forgot what's the name of the dining hall!!), our bags were named 'Rama & Dam food'. I think the ignorant americans thought Ramadhan was like an indian god Rama & Dam kot. bongok giler.

How can i not forgot also, that was the time of my first Thanksgiving Shopping there. Abe and Todi makan McD... yes during puasa. BUT... i should've joined them actually. Malas nak bayar punya pasal tuh jekk. because... i found out actually... memang Harus. sesetengah Mazhab mengatakan Harus nya umpama hampir dgn Wajib tapi tidak jika musafir. hehehe. so abe and tod mmg tak salah la. dierang bayar ke tak tuh tak tau laaa. heheheheehhe.

bersahur with joey dgn burger liat & sejuk from the dining...

walking in the thick thick snow with hishamuddin looking for my freakin car to go to the masjid for bukak with the muslim brothers. damn it was a struggle.

bersahur dgn taroi kat tempat pizza tuh with all sorts of food that'll make you FAT!! oh and enjoying some turkish made food... well that's what the turkish guy said... but he made the food with marinara, chicken spiced up with parsley, basil and oregano. then bread that's made of the pizza dough. and he claims it turkish-ish. ntah laa.

one of final days of bukak pose, went to Julie's place, and redah all their food sent by the parents, or even made by them. yes... very good indeed. back then boleh laa... now... really have to take care of what i eat. cepat sakit weyy.

Our bukak pose with the gang... in Chinese buffet dekat Latham. yes... i miss that. so much. the laughter... todi yang makan tak control, ferr's cute tersangkut2 laughter, abe's sarcastic jokes, sung's blurriness, mary's dialogue that will always go with 'Serious weyyyy'.

I'll always remember...

My first puasa in KL after the states... sahur with faidz kat mana ntah tempat tuh. went out to watch four brothers... met lili there the first time. oh well citer dah lama. moving on now. my first bukak pose with faidz with his family and damn the mom cooks good. and my first bukak pose at San Francisco Steak house. i dont think we went maghrib prayers did we dude? hahahah. abis tuh straight pi main bowling.

I'll always remember....
being the Rempit of Ramadhan... going back and forth to the surau as a pembonceng, and during the whole ride... will suddenly phase out... and think of what I've done in this life to make it worth it so far... and how to make it worth it.

Seriously... i dont think i've done enough for others... especially for the community of those who needs the attention more. rather than spend my money this ramadhan eating out for bukak... i should do something with it... that benefits these group of ppl. i just... really... need to do something.... please God... give me the chance.

2 comments:

ultimatecass said...

i dunno how to bawak motor too, but being a passenger on one scares the shit out of me! i always think we're just gonna tercampak tepi longkang, or like, tiba2 motor tumbang, or something la.. stupid yes, i know..

Hippie Dude said...

hahahah. yeaaps... tell me about it. but now... its nice. well alhamdulillah nothing crazy happens yet la. one thing i like... is going on the bike... and sincce im the passenger, at times... id just take deep breaths (although not a good time now due to the stupid ppl who burn the fucking forests hence causing the haze), and close my eyes... and look up. damn i feel like flying. i mean, real flying... without the help of Mary Jane. =P.

like i said... i never did Mary Jane... nor have i ever did Mary.... muahahahahah. buuzzzzzing!! kidding hun...