wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Monday, July 17, 2006

talking about writing crap....

Im bored. I don’t even feel like typing. Okay. Im not looking at the screen. Im not even going to look at the keybored. Im just typing away my thoughts. If there is a spelling error withouht me realizing it. Im not even going to care. So rite now, im looking at a mouse. Not really actually a real mouse. But a mouse that is used for moving the cursor on my computer. Well that;s a cheat. I just realized that theis Microsoft word, corrects my spelling if im wrong. Kinda defeated its purpose huh?earlier, my phone msg was buzzing. I had to put it onl\ silent. Mainly because I don’t want to annoy others. I just don’t understand how some ignorant ppl could read just pick up their phones in the middle of a meeting and talk without saying excuse me. If u don’t say excuse me, at least fake it like you’re going to the toilet. Also, I kinda hate it when ppl’s phone ring at silent places where you’re phone should not be ringinig loudly. Annoying. Oh well. I just finished reading catcher in the ryue. I know this sounds craxy, but, it is just the fact that I kinda relate a bit with the character. And im actually worried. Mainly because that two ppl I know who relate to the character, happens to be the guy who murdered john lennon and another guy attempted to assassinate Reagan. Wow. Assassinate is actually a hard word to type without looking at the keyboard or even the screen. I don’t even know if I typed it rite. Mainly because if it was wrong, it was corrected just lke that. Hahaha. Sucks a bit. Like I said. Kinda degeates the purpose. So anyway, probably goin to watch piorates of the carribean tonite. I don’t know if its good. But I got a feeling its not that good because it kinda looks like it just has too many animated different character.s the 1st one was awesome, mainlybecause they’re all skeletongs. Alrites I stopped a moment to read what ive typed from my lingering thuopiguths. Okay thoughts is also a hard word to type without looking at the screen or looking at the keyboard. I know I should be reading a journal on occupational health, but I don’t feel like it. I want my mind to wonder a biot. Ot is kinda scary to now the fact that I could be here in bintulu for more than 5 years. Okay, typoing numbers is hard. I mean numbers in actual numbers. Not in words. Because you don’t actually memorize where the position of it. Not that I don’t know how to count from one to ten. I know. Duh. Its amazing how some thin books are actually much better to read than thick books. Seriously, the alchemist was good. And then catcher in therye was good. Im gonna find out if freakonomics is good. Hmmm. Oh well. My nose itches. Okay im starting to look g at the screen accidentally. Yeah yeah. Bad bad. I shouldn’t. alrites I feel like going back quite soon. But I has to be three fifteen. Unlike other ppl, I like to type creative stuff on my blog. Haahha. Yes…. Angkat bakul sendiri. Chewah. Pegi la mampus. I need a haircut. Seriously. Oh well. Ill stop typing now. About 20 minuites to go home now. Latersss.

2 comments:

ultimatecass said...

were u high? *grins*

Hippie Dude said...

uuuu.... yes.... how i wish. hahahahah. but i dont do these drugs thingy. ish ish. =P. how are u my sweetness? have not heard from you for a while. i got ur msgs, but i was already fast asleep at that time. hehehe. i'll definitely catch up with you soon okay cutie. miss ya. muaahsss.