wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

quick flash....

well it's a three day weekend... and i usually update the day before i go to work. however, i made myself so occupied, that i was so tired by the end of the nite, and just wanted to sit down and watch Tv. so i'll give u guys a short update. a lil in the evenin, i'll give a good update.

so... some things to think about....


1. What do you guys think about a guy who can cook?

2. I think Jazz and blues is probably one of the coolest genre ever made. Nina simone is the Queen of jazz, and BB king is THE king of blues. you need a soul ma bratha... souuul....

3. i would soooo love to be these two women's toyboy... Angelina Jolie and Eva Longoria.

4. Weezer is such a cool band. and so is Led Zeppelin

5. I miss my friends... do u guys miss me? =P

6. Atie owes me a hug!!

7. Fera owes me a kiss on the cheek =P

8. Abe and Faidz owes me a slumber party

9. Ija owes me a bigger nose

10. I cant wait for todi to be in iklan Dove, kulit nya lebih putih dan berseri.

11. Why do you think Indonesians make much better movies than Malaysians?

12. If you could go to three different time periods what would it be? mine would be the 70s in DC, the olden times with the courtesy of travel from one country to another so i could go to zmn kesultanan melaka, and the dark ages. lastly, the 1950s in Malaysia. just sounds cool.

bluesss ma brathaaa blueesss..... catcha later in the evenin ppl!!

No comments: