wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Monday, March 22, 2004

yes... baru seminggu after spring break... my life has been quite hectic. this is all due to my last minute homework doing thingy. so the lesson kids... go to school, and there's a break, dont do it last minute.... NOT!! i just found out that sometimes, working under pressure helps me understand more, and finish my homework earlier than expected. hahah. ude came here for spring break, i couldn't really entertain him much due to my hectic week. and by the end of the week, i had one presentation that really really fucked me up. it was a hard case study, about National Medical Enterprises. and that was a LOONG case. and later i found out how they actually bribed the doctors, and physician to make the patients stay longer so that they could gain more income from them. aint that a bitch. and if you read the case, they really really had no interest what so ever towards the patients health care or trying to improve the and care about the patients and the medical technology. all they think about was cash revenues and what not. i'm not a finance, or a management factor, but still it is fucked. heh. right now fifi and foi are rocking RPI. hell yeah. two best mofos i've ever known. another interesting happened to me this week... my sweetheart is hurt. everytime and take her along, she'd vibrate now. poor Sophie. yes Sophie, my red saturn. gotcha there. it was snowing, and as was driving down the hill i lost control and my car swerved and hit the curb. thus my driver side's rim tyres is dented pretty good now. and everytime i go over forty she'd vibrate a lot. sigh. nak kene pegi junkyard and buy new rims. btw, i watched this really good clip, milk and cereal original and asian version. it was fucking funny. haha. i think i'll make a malaysian version. muaha.

remember.... Trix are for kids!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.