wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Twist!!

oh how much is my life a twist. previously, i went to an interview, super awesome about 4 hours drive still away from my wife, but i'd take it either way. Reason being:-

1. Well, it's 4 hrs DRIVE away. things are still in my control.
2. Despite having less pay due to some allowances removed, i was actually very excited no matter what because i've told myself to start new.

yes... i told myself, what ever the situation, i would want to a fresh start. new motivation. and i accepted. not long after i returned from peninsular, next thing i know, i got another offer (actually two of which i turned down one because it didnt attract me as much). this time, the offer was a project of my own field. the catch is, i still have to be further away from my wife. which is about 2.5hrs flight away. just a bit more than Bintulu. nevertheless... this place has so much mooooore frequent flights to KL. where's the posting i'm talking about? none other than, Kota Kinabalu.

Yes... after almost 17 years being away from Sabah, and being most of the time, either a) tourist b) a lost visitor, there's a huge possibility that i'll be back there again. yes, despite the distance, i've discussed this with dayana and we both agreed that it's best for my career and if i do well, moving to KL after wont be much of a problem. plus, she has more meetings in KK than she has in Bintulu. verdict: if this really happens, then, KK, here i come.

what's not to love? living by the beach, staying with your parents that you havent caught up for a while, making new Sabahan friends, and working out to the max on my favorite jog spot. Yes... oh Allah please let it come true.

i've yet to post my pictures in my recent visit to vietnam. will do when i get the chance =).

have a great week ahead... yeaaaaay monday! ( i can hear almost the 70% of the country's population crying deeply inside).

i'll leave you with a super great video


i bet if i could sing and play the guitar like this, dayana would think im the most sexy man ever... after already being sexy. yes i am.

2 comments:

SRS said...

The singer looks like a young Gerard Butler!

-Rina

Hippie Dude said...

huh... ur right! never noticed it before!