wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

These are not the droids you're looking for....

Well i had this thought in my head about 2 weeks so here goes. Last two weeks during my monthly conjugal visit to my wife, on a fine Saturday morning we had breakfast together at this place called "Village Park" in Uptown at Damansara. For those who dont know, great place for nasi lemak.

So my wife and i had some kuih along with our meal and one of them consists my favorite kuih kacang. So as i've already munched and finished with mine due to being famished (another professional word for glutton), my wife was still savoring hers and somehow, mysteriously left a tiny crumb of the kuih kacang, of which I thought she didnt want. So being the oh so loving husband i am, i savored (another polite word for gobble) the crumb.

Coincidentally she was not looking when i did that, of course which was not my intention at all, and next thing you know, she was asking,

"Sayang, where's my kuih?"

Immediately, after having disposed the evidence, i didnt know what to do but somehow a defense mechanism occurred. and the conversation went somewhat like this:-

Wife: Where's my piece of kuih?


Me: huh? What kuih?


Wife: Did you eat it?


Me: huh? eat what kuih?


Wife: the small piece of kuih on this plate...


Me: huh? What kuih?


Wife: takde kuih ke tadi? (there was no kuih earlier on the plate?)


Me: huh?

and then she was quite and changed the topic and stared far in the distance. At that moment... i thought i might have been a Jedi. I wanted to tell the world,

"Men, we have found women's weakness, like Obi Wan, we only need to answer a question, with a question!"

yes... i may have found the solution....

However... less than 5 minutes after, i found out women has another set of Jedi powers when she looked at me all weird. not weird weird. but laughing borderlining with pissed off, if you didnt tell her what actually happened to the kuih. and of course, i said i ate it. my wife might be a Jedi.

Sorry men, apparently we have yet truly interpreted Obi-Wan's method. Maybe next time ok? next time... "What droids? These are not the droids you're looking for"

3 comments:

oni said...

hahahaha! weh, what relates me to judgement day?

Hippie Dude said...

Hahahahha. Xde la ko lan keja hakim. Ganas sket nama links aku, hahahah.

oni said...

hahaha bukan hakim pun. dok depan hakim je