wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My Tipping point....


I believe in fate...

I believe... that even that minute decision, that minute gesture, like moving a small pebble from a path way, avoiding yourself from being hit by a falling coconut, could create such monumental result. a result that would create a chain reaction like a domino effect, a nuclear bomb, that would change a person's life forever.

I believe... when you try so hard to be something, and then something happens especially when one foot is already there, that completely changes the course of your whole life, and unexpected move let's say, would completely make you a totally different person.

I believe... now i have to set my priorities straight...

I believe... now it's time i should start growing up fastter.....

and I believe... as much shit as you have to go through, there'll be something out there much better.

I totally believe in... in Karma....

and most of all... now, i believe or at least i have the feeling... that everything happens for a reason. it's up to you to take it like a man.... or keep it to yourself and work your way through alone.....

believe in yourself.....

5 comments:

amin r said...

hey cool.. just don't change the original "Ipeng" that much, aight bro? the world needs an Ipeng..

ultimatecass said...

hey, this may just be a blessing in disguise. hang in there.

Hippie Dude said...

hi adam... fuck you :).

siapa memerlukan spam oh adam yang tergolong dalam masyarakat bodoh lagi hina....

say no to spam!

ultimatecass said...

this adam MUST really like you! hahaha

Anonymous said...

oooh ipeng has a new bf.