wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

the Alliance of the kids who cant read well institute....

all of these times, i've always posted videos of faidz doing his thang, being man raped by Abe, so as a tribute to faidz for being such a sport... here's two handsome wackos... in the Middle of KL, Malaysia, dengan julat suhu tahunan 29 darjah celcius, sambil sorang memakai winter jacket dan sorang memakai sweater.

if there are any demands for me to paste in the My Chemical Romance I video of Abe and I singing to Helena, please do tell me. for the time being, enjoy the video....



btw... i'm going back to KK tomorrow for Raya Haji, so everyone, Slamat Hari Raya Haji!!

to the non muslims... HAppy Christmas!!!

to everyone... if i dont update next... HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (damn, i think im gonna update it anyway, so yes yes, see you again soon). for the time being, enjoy the two wackos.

single hot ladies out there... please do contact me for Abe or my number.

No comments: