wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

rock on ramadhan....

Well... here's Ramadhan again. somehow, since my first year in Malaysia, I've been having quite nice and memorable Ramadhan and Eid.

Anyway, in regards to that, to my friends close or not, to my readers, I would like to apologize for everything and anything that i've done to you within the past year.

I pray that all of my muslim readers that you have a great Ramadhan, and yes, i'm not the most alim guy you can find on the internet, but i'm just gonna say it, dont miss your fast, and dont take it lightly. plus you got nothing to lose anyway, in fact, more to gain. this is 30 days of fasting withing 365 days. might as well you try your best to be a good muslim within the 30 days. at least u can look back and say 'hmmm... i didnt do to bad at all.'

AFUNDI Puasa....

I think it'd be a kinda weird and funny if what i'm about to say happen. well besides the nation's outburst, some might find it really funny i think.

My housemates and i were watching TV3 yesterday, waiting for the announcement for Ramadhan... in which we never bumped into. they should put it on like a specific time la seriously. 20 million ppl sit in front of the tv waiting for the announcement, and only a fraction knew. the other 1/3 is just so confident of the calendar, the other 1/3 just dont really care.

so... can you imagine, if, you know those headlines that passes by at the bottom of your tv screen that's like a survey for example last nite's was 'patutkah harga ayam di naikkan?' and there was a) ya, b) tidak. and a number for u to sms rite?

so can u imagine one day, in the midst of all this crazy smsin thing going on, suddenly one day we look at the screen there's something that says

Q: Bilakah anda mahu berpuasa?

A)Rabu (esok)
B)Khamis
C)Saya tak nak puasa

sms jawapan anda di 33456 Survey TV3 Puasa .


yepps... that would be the day.

wondering how....

okay, so you know that our PM, Malaysia's PM got remarried to Jean rite?

So, out of randomness... well u know me and my randomness....

have u ever wondered how he felt marrying his late wife's sorta bestfriend? someone he probably sees coming in and out of his house like almost everyday?

And i do kinda wonder how'd he propose? was he romantic? was he being political about it?

assuming it went something like, 'Jean, i'm a politician, i cant be romantic, so here are my terms... be my wife, make me happy, and i'll make you happy, and we'll both be happy, and malaysia will also be happy. See, ur not marrying me to only improve my personal life, but Malaysia's progress and motivation as well. So? how's my proposal?'.

well, all in all, he's happy, and i kinda agree, that no matter what age you are, when love finds its way, you'll find your love. and yes, again, no matter what age you are, everyone needs someone to love and needs to be loved. so, rock on Pak Lah. (wow... it took me a million years to congratulate him!!)

Friends till the end...?

So, on sunday, before i left for this boring, boring place, my mom got a phone called saying that one of my parents' close friends back when they were in Uni has passed away. Yes, my mom was devastated, my dad was calm about it, and they couldnt make it to his funeral which was towards the other end of sabah. plus my mom had a business trip, and my dad had to take care of my sister who's home alone.

So, it kinda dawned me, it'd be scary to know what would happen to me, if i 'went' on, will my close friends come down to KK? well let's not put it that bad lah. let's saaaaaay, i had a bad accident and was in a coma, would my friends come down and see me?

but anyhoo, back to the actual situation, u know, 30 - 40 yrs from now, our address book is bound to have less names, and i wonder how it feel to lose ppl who made such a great positive impact on you back in high school and uni. I dont think i can bear it as much. most people who i regard as great friends, are truly friends that i wont want to ever lose. but life's is what it is.

guys, my close friends, high school yrs, uniten yrs, RPI yrs, I wont be the matured person i am without you guys grooming me along the way. thank you so much, and yes, as un macho as this may sound, you guys rock and damn i love all of you.

lastly, again... happy ramadhan guys....

some pics of my highschool reunion....


some has lost their hair, some has really awesome hair, some has gained some spare tyres, some still has that six pack, some looks like brad pitt, but everyone was still an Alam Shah boy at heart....


Ketua pelajar SAS for my batch. masih lagi ada power untuk memerintah. rock oooon macho... rock ooon. and yes... his nickname IS Macho....


The teachers who came... kinda honored... they came because of whom they taught... which was us... we werent as fucked up as i think we were... hahahah. here's the part where u say 'aaawwwwww'.....



okay, this was probably the teacher that loved us the most. She came all the way from Perlis, by bus, and then stayed at her sister's in Shah Alam, and took the train and hitched a ride to join us for the reunion. She really do love us. a big hand for Pn Murizah Mohamad, the coolest english teacher in my book. oh, and for those who dont know, NO Sekolah Alam Shah is NOT in Shah Alam. not even close. back then it was in outer cheras closer to KL city. Now it's in boring putrajaya.....



Alam Shah Old Boy 9599... the batch of the millenium... amazing how we still remember our school song and our cheer after 8 years out of school....


the raihans/brothers/rabbani or whatever names they used to give us back then and our pretty physics teacher with a very cute yet jual mahal daughter (Nadiah, if ur reading this hehehehh... i'm just kidding...NOOOOT =P).


me remembering the time where i made kids do pushups on tar... oh and before that, i was doing the pushups when i was a junior as well. but i think the tar wasnt that bad though. heheheh.


Those who stayed overnite in school... sigh... it was amazingly nice. we all felt like kids again. yes the restroom still looked like something from a japanese horror movie. didnt change, but spending time with your friends, with mattress that's full of bed bugs that actually bite no matter how u wish those bed bugs dont bite. high school definitely rocks... not as much as uni, but not too far away either....


okay this wasnt our highschool outing. more of like a movie chillout with Abe, Tod, Faidz, Eleanor, Sasha, and their friend Nana. and dear god, Eleanor can kick boys' ass on foosball and pool!!! She's a monica in the making. =). Elly, if ur reading this... hehehe. you really do kicked the guys' ass. we're never gonna be the same again... hehehe.

happy Ramadhan!! (i know i know, been saying this too much. hehehe. Spread the loooove).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bro, gua really enjoy our reunion. Thanks for the all the great moments! No word can describe my feeling, I'm just so speechless lah.

Bilalah lagi nak gathering macam ni.....