wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Monday, March 05, 2007

Lap Topless...

I know its been a while since i last updated my blog. I definitely didnt do it for no reason at all. I dont even get to chat as much as well. and here's my oh-so-valid reason....

My dearest bud, my lifelong friend that has stuck through my side since 2003. Through the dark nights in my Colonie Apartments, through my hardwork doing my research online, keeping all my pics, watching all the cool DVDs, and yes, updating my blog... finally... it is time for my bestest bud... T40.. to go. He has shut down on me and i bet, the cost of repairing it will be expensive, and also, based on the age... is unworth it. luckily to the amazing technology of external hardrive, i managed to do a 'heart transplant' for a temporary host until i get a new laptop. I know im not one of those stupid weirdos who name their laptop, but, i've always told myself, the top 3 items that i treasure the most in my posession is definitely my laptop. hopefully modern technology will turn you into an antique.



Grey's Anatomy....

The past weekend was what i would say, a weekend that was very very fruitful. all i did was sit in front of my computer... and watched Grey's fuckin Anatomy. Yes, there's a LOT of drama. and now im so hooked. i know last time i mentioned that Sandra Oh is the best character. well scratch that. Addison Shepherd is. she is THE coolest. i dont understand wat's up with Meredith Grey anyway? she's just a horny woman. trying to breakup a marriage. yes yes addie cheated on him, but only because McDreamy dude didnt pay enough attention on her anymore. so who's fault is it?? and McDreamy made a choice, to be with Addie, so at least tryyyyy. Sheeeesh. okay, so how bout this for my name? McHotness or McSizzles? Ferr said im soooo McHotness. thanks ferr. mueheheheeh.

My first video....

so i did my first video for my company... did it using the Hijau song by Zainal Abidin in regards to the Environment Week here at the office. So far i've gotten good responses alhamdulillah. Hopefully it could be a stepping stone for me to get to directing expensive commercials/tvads, also making me closer into marketing stuff to the max with quality branding and all. and hence making me one step closer to young rich dude. My bosses were very impressed except this one lazy boring looking dude. but i think he's just jealous coz he wanted to be in the video, and then he delayed, i dont care who you are, if you're not punctual, and give me too much excuses, you're not worth my time. business is business. so shut it.

Deliberations, decisions, and thoughts....

As most of my close friends know me, yes, i like to look at cute gorgeous women. nopes, not desperate in anyway. well i used to before i had a gf. now, after long thoughts, i honestly think, relationships are a waste of time and money, and it will only deteriorate one's brain cell. for my friends who ARE in a relationship... good for you. im not opposing anyone, this is just my thought.

its too time consuming, and yes... initally i mentioned i wanna get married at the age of 30, now, i dont think i want to at all. i think la. I dont need a gf... i have my friends, which makes me smile most of the time even when im in the deepest shit. so... what more can i ask for? if you have a gf... ppl tend to cheat. maybe not her, maybe not him, maybe both, so what's the point of a relationship? just a status. fuck no? a relationship deserves better definition than that. and yes... one of the roots on that strong tree called relationship, i'd say, is Trust. thes days... and i bet most ppl agree... its hard to find someone you can REALLY trust... their loyalty and integrity.

another thing is, i was sitting by the fire last nite, at a bbq, didnt feel like mingling that time. I was looking around and saw adorable kids running around playing. then i noticed there were like 10-12 kids, and everyone was making fun of this one boy. calling him names and all. at that time, i wondered if it'll affect him later on in his life. being bullied and all. will it affect his confidence, his posture, his life. then i realized, that having kids are really really really a big responsibility. I've always wondered how did my parents raised my sisters and I. I'd say we're quite balanced in life. not too nice, not too fucked up. just in the middle. and i've always know my basics. so i wonder if i can ever raise a kid like that. Especially knowing how the questionable the discipline of a kids in school these days. but if you home school them, they would not have a normal life, and they will blame you for that. so how? how do we raise great kids who will be great to you and take care of you when you're older. HOW? Its a BIG responsibility, i dont think im ready... not now, not later... not anytime soon at least. you need the security and all.

so to my friends who are already married, and having kids and all, im proud of all of you, and wishing all of you a great auspicious days ahead of you. but as for myself, i'll stick to what i think until someone can change my mind and tell me differently.

damn... deep shit im talking about here....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

McHotness konon...hmph.

Hippie Dude said...

thanks ferr... yes I am!!! so sweet of you... aaawww. muehehe.

ultimatecass said...

oit McHotness?! schmeh. totally McDorky!

Anonymous said...

no comments... pwahahahh!

Hippie Dude said...

hek eleeeee... atiee McJeless

Anonymous said...

more like McGelabah...hehehe

ultimatecass said...

ati is totally McHottie... n it even rhymes. heh. how did the cross country go? managed not to pass out midway?