wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Bones to the Bored....

sooooo.... its the best day of the week!! its a SATURDAY!! wanted to update last nite... but i got no internet access last nite. which was quite sucky. strangely enough, i got back from work, i didnt go to the gym, or any sort of workout... and went straight to sleep. which pretty much... really really sucks. i slept around 8pm guys. seriously. how twisted was that?

so the update of my life... nothing... nothing much interesting happened to me for the whole freakin week. with one exception, which, i have to credit my friend Sue, for trying to PUNK me. see the word i used there. TRIED!!! check out hitz.fm sometime next week. maybe monday, maybe tuesday. but i was far from almost gotcha'd by gotcha crew hitz.fm. hahahah. hopefully dapat laa download nnt kat website dier it was a good closing for a weekend. quite good.

basically the scene was this chemist who checked out my urine test... and it turned out positive for marijuana.

so i was sitting down, in my cramped cubicle, my cell rang, private number called up. i picked up, and this familiar voice came up. initially i thought... wow... mtv called me back? WOW!! but its just some guy sounding the same way using the same vocab and all. so it didnt exactly came out the way it should, but somewhat like this....

Chemist:'hi is this Mohd Irfan B Mahmud?'
Me: yes this is he
Chemist: oh hi buddy, anyway, you're employed by XXXXXX rite? so it seems that your urine test tested positive for THC.

and then the basic scene was me being tested positive for marijuana. then he started saying that, i will not be employed by XXXXXXXX if i tested positive for marijuana. then i thought to myself... hmmm that's strange, earlier he said im employed.. suddenly he said i will not be employed by XXXXXXX for a job or something like that. ive actually been working for almost three months now. hmmmm. another thing dawned me.... this does not sound like your usual everyday geeky chemist. example:-

'So buddy, your urine tested like positive, and dude, you have any idea how'd it get there man?'

no geeky chemist would give bad news to someone who's about to be employed by a major company uses sentences like dude, man, buddy, and even 'like' a lot!! another major mistake... my last urine test was like 5 months ago. i dont think people would like to keep my urine that long. lastly... before bintulu, i used to listen to the gotcha thingy almost everyday as i sent my mom to work. never knew they'd try to get me. hahaha. so i was quite familiar with their voice. VERY. hahahah. btw... faidz... i really thought it was you, and sooo wanted to rat you out. but i didnt. how a good brother am i??? instead i used some name... CARLOS. hahah... ingat nak bagi carlos santana, tapi didnt come out. heheh. but then no matter how bad they were at lying... i was happy they tried... coz i really made my day.

hopefully i could download it from the net. take care guys..... and have a great weekend... as mine is about to end and mondays start again....

No comments: