wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Breeze Driftin on by....

Floowin'.... I must say... I've never felt more vigorous, aaaand floowin'. put on my aviator, smokin' my cigar, watch that thing burn... damn it... makes everything feels sooo cool. Birds flyiiiin' hiiigh, yoooou knooow how i feel... nina simone... you made one of the best songs ever created on earth. listen to it people.... nina simone, feelin good. then listen to the Muse's version on Feelin' good. especially when you're flowin'... everything will seem like a breeze driftin on by. life's never been better.

Right now... t shirts... bell bottom jeans... aviators... cigars... 70s rock band... livens my life everyday. feels so liberating. Led Zeppelin, The Who, Grateful Dead... Irfan man... what have you become... hippie should be in again. SHOULD BE. strangest thing i've ever asked my mom and dad... what song do they listen to when they were back in the 70s? and i was hoping to led zeppelin, the who or what not... the funniest thing was my mom cant remember what she liked... and my dad told me he loved My Way... and then i went... which led zeppelin song is that... until i realized Frank Sinatra is not part of the band.

Hey, I've fallen apart... stumbled down so many times... now i'm making a point to pick myself up.... whatever happens next... it's up to Him and me. Dear Allah... I have sinned. I'm willing to change... and hopefully the other s will too. never hurts to have a prayer or two.

Man... really... one hand aquafina... aviator... cigar... listenin' to blues, jazz, rhytmic rock and roll, bob marley, shiiiit. sometimes i feel i should be in the 70s. in the basement... chillin' with foreman, probably even have a chance with donna or jackie... aaww man!!! to close all that with a nina simone... both middle fingers to the world... hahahah.....

Dude... i dont have any idea to write... hahahahaha wtf? you know what... i'm feelin' to cool to stop typing. today had silat practice... while practicing silat, ellias sepak, and i took the kick, flipped him down, step on his stomach, and... bunyi cirit terkuar... hahah... bunyi kentut basah. wtf? hahahah. sorry ellias. aku tgh hype giler skang nih. kalau nak soh aku edit... sound. aper lagik... i dont have much money in bank right now... but once petronas masuk duit... first thing i'm going to buy is a new set of aviators. the brown colored glasses.

Oh!! and one more thing... listening to maroon five while ur euphoric... makes you feel groooovy!! best gell! omg! tah paper tah si mamat cumil tuh? STFU!!! hahahahaha. nick names? what are they? manja names? what are they? just mere words like pudding poo to make you uplifted by someone you care about, or baby, or pumpkin... oh COME ON!! hahahah.... shiit.... i'm hype right now. i should stop typing. pfftss... hahahaha.. NOT!!

okay... how bout writing down the lyrics of feelin' good....

FEELIN' GOOD

Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Breezee driftin' on by you know how I feel

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Fish in the sea you know how I feel
River running free you know how I feel
Blossom in the tree you know how I feel

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done
That's what I mean

And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me

Stars when you shine you know how I feel
Scent of the pine you know how I feel
Oh freedom is mine
And I know how I feel

damn... i'm feelin thirsty.... probably lay down lil bit....

"Loving the pain... its a breeding ground for hate..." Silver Chair....

No comments: