wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Tired....

I dont think I should complain... everyone is facing the same exact mood during last week of class and finals as well. Its normal. But instead of counting the number of shitty days i'll have, i'm counting down the hopefully kick ass days for my holidays. These times its best not stay alone in the room before you really go crack, and have a friend or two you could at least chill when you need to let off some steam.

Snow....

I know it snowed once for this winter season already, but i refuse to call that snow because it was just gone the next day. this right now, IS snow. relaxing, refreshing thick. well, at least it refreshing and relaxing for a couple of days, until the snow turn icky, yucky and black.

Capoeira... boa... Jen BOA....

heheh... nawaal jek paham. I've got a new hot friend who is not stuck up, and digs asian. too bad its my last year here....

No comments: