wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Secrets...

Some people think they know me well... in fact... i somehow am ver surprised how i'm different compared to last time. i may not show it... but there's more to me than what everything seems. this is probably what each man goes through at one point of their life. however... i think too much... right now, what i know is everything... but i know what i know is not everything. lies. everyday i live a lie. in denial... in depression. but it is what i choose... and what keeps me standing. as much as i hate to admit it... this is what i want... for now and would do anything not to change it for a while.

Troy Pub...

I went to a department xmas party at the Troy pub. I must say its my first experience being in a real pub. funny. heh. everyone was drinking... and i was drinking LEMONADE real one... for only 1.25, and during happy hour, others pay for their beer, i dont pay for my lemonade. my friend ended up drunk, and started asking weird questions why dont i drink. malas sungguh nak jawab. anyway... ended up being my first sober driver experience. haha. well... rasberry and cherry is all i can say.

Condemned....

These insecurities....
This lie....
These depths of darkness....

Drowning away all the possibilities....
Not fighting and just willing to die....
Leaving nothing but insecurities....

Why must we lie?
All needed is the truth to make us smile...
it is not something we could just pass by...
and just keep it till we die....
Why?


No comments: