wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Saturday, January 24, 2004

everyday, i have something to say... maybe because i dont have much stress in my class... NOT YET!! but i definitely know it'll start next week, so berkurang laaa my piece of mind.

okay, i take back what i said about nasha aziz being all hot and stuff.... she's in her early 30's, well, the age fact doesn't really concern me, (unless datin2 yang perasan hot and dah kawin, thus that rules out), but dier takdek ler lawa sgt biler carik gambar dier kat net. but she is such a babe in laila isabella. and i assume that was her latest movie, but i know there's a coming up movie by her too, the trauma thingy whatever crapt. but when i looked at her pic yang rambut panjang, brrrr... changed my perception completely. hmm... i guess, women with shorter hair appeals to me more. meg ryan, my prof, and others on the list. i do like long hair, but not the long straight ones, its like going out with the women from the ring. that just freaks me out. so nasha off the list.

ipeng. well, yupp that's how ppl calls me. truthfully, i never liked it. NEVER. i still reply of course ppl calling me ipeng. but i never did like it. i DONT hate it. i only hate it if some people that are used calling me irfan, just suddenly change it to ipeng.i just preferred people calling me irfan. that's why, no matter how i dont like someone, when they call me irfan, i kinda get softer. when people call me irfan, or ipan (my closed loved ones call me that, nenek aunts, so i consider this a family name), or ifan (well, usually cute ppl call me this), i'd listen more. i like my name :). i got that ipeng nick when i was in form 1 alam shah. hmmm let's see... it started out as irfan, then ayam, then cicak, then one makabuci (without me knowing it), then some s'wakian guy thought it would be funny to change it to t'ganu like name, ipeng. and i got that name ever since. no, no, i'm not mad nor am i angry, ppl calling me ipeng. just my preference. i listen more to people calling me that name. if ppl called me 'fan', or 'if' like some ppl did in school, it'd still be okay, coz dekat gakk ler with my name. you'd still get it. but when it comes to 'peng', or 'ip', of course no one ever calls me 'ip' what kind of name is that? i'd ralways reply to peng, ipeng. :). of course. but it feels great being called on to by your real name. i've always loved it. never complained, and always thankful with that name. so, kesimpulan, call me ipeng if you'd like, but i prefer being called by my real name. i wonder what is it going to be like when i start working for a big company like petronas persay, and ppl call me ipeng, "nice doing business with you, Ipeng, we'll keep in contact with you soon". aiyaaaa so not professional name. kalau jadik artis, without looking at me and just hearing the name, first image would be like some org asli, or kenya, or well, org asli laaa. hahahah. well... that's that....

tengok video clip kat lana nyer site. damn, that kid is so comel. reminds of myself when i was a kid. funny, cute, and innocent and pure ;). where'd the days go??

winter kata pergi, spring kata mari.....
'is there anyone out there coz its getting harder and harder to breathe.... '

No comments: