wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Sunday, July 22, 2007

time's not an essence....

okay... actually mood is an essence in writing the blog besides time. I wanted to write it initially sometime tonite, but had to go out to dinner. so... i'm just gonna hang in there and remind myself what to write about in my next entry.

1. "I'm not a plastic bag" bag... that freakin bag.
2. Malaysian stupidity in rush hours....
3. Why women go for older men? this would be interesting...
4. I would like to tell you about my latest adventure at this longhouse roughly a month ago, but the hype of writing it is already fading away... so will just update a bit on this one and show you more pictures of it instead.
5. i have to look for a new adventure soon. paris? europe? new zealand? aussie? anything life threatening with possible me coming back with a macho scar that makes women throw themselves at me?
6....

okay tuh jekk la kot. remember irfaaaan. remember.

also this short slip is dedicated to Amin Ramli, who just had his baby... Congrats dude!!! selamat datang ke zaman ke-ayah-an!!!

No comments: