wait, i can do this.... sorry what was i supposed to do again?

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

More of my last week moments....

alrites... more of my last week moments...

Tuesday....


It was a tiring day, but i managed to meet up with an old high school friend Jegon AND his family. seeing the house choked me a bit... kinda reminded me how part of myself actually grew up there during my highschool years. those were the nerdy trying hard to be cool days...

anyway... what happened on tuesday... was probably one of my best nites in KL ever.

I had nice dinner with ferr, tod, faidz, and ferr's friend, lynn. nothing cool during that time... but after that... man, Kanye sucky west couldnt top the game these people brought to Bar Blonde that nite.

I saw one of Malaysia's best underground talent, from the band itself, to Abe's cool sis Hani, and her colleagues... and i was completely taken away by their serenades and the bands nicely designed song to fit the mood. that nite... was really called CHILLING. CHILLING. literally.

The event that nite was for the inauguration issue of Tell magazine... the magz that Hani works in. the content of the mag is actually quite interesting and very out of the ordinary. so guys, please do checkout the magazine. yes yes, the front cover needs a better concept, but other than that... the mag aint shabby at all.


me and the guys while waiting for hani's slot....


it's ferr again!!!!!love u loads!!!


hani and the basics... awesome band... awesome song... awesome nite....


hani, always photogenic....


waiting for a pic with anita while she talks to german dude....


stiiiill waiting 10 minutes later....




finally...


another great malaysian jazz singer... noryn aziz...


promoting tell mag... belilah di pasaran yang terdekat dengan anda!!!

so more on what happened towards the end of the week... btw... this weekend... i'm travelling again... such a tiring month....

No comments: